Number crunching isn’t just for accountants anymore! And while analyzing data is increasingly a big part of many of jobs, some organizations need people who are expert researchers and analysts to join them.
If you enjoy digging into data and helping nonprofits make sense of the numbers, below are a few opportunities for you to explore.
- Have a background in epidemiology? The Center for Disease Dynamics, Economics, and Policy in Washington, DC needs a Senior Research Analyst.
- HomeSight in Seattle, WA, a nonprofit that develops affordable housing, is looking for a Data Analyst and Research Associate to help the organization become more data-driven and better analyze their impact.
- Help Public Broadcasting Service (PBS) leverage data to create better content by applying to be their Senior Manager of Digital Analytics and Optimization in Arlington, VA.
- The Fortune Society in Long Island, NY needs a Senior Manager of Evaluation and Quality Improvement to help them strengthen the programs they offer to formerly incarcerated individuals.
- If you’re interested in social impact investing, Third Sector Capital Partners in San Francisco, CA is looking for an Associate.
- Accounting and finance experts might want to check out these Chief Financial Officer position at Human Society in Southern Arizona.
- In Boston, MA, the Achievement Network needs a Manager of Network Support and Analysis to work with schools as they adopt Common Core Standards.
- If you have experience in asset management, finance, or lending, the Nonprofit Finance Fund in New York City is looking for a Manager of New Markets and Tax Credits to help them reach more nonprofits who could use financial support. They are also looking for a Chief Credit Officer.
- Help people in Philadelphia find jobs by joining Philadelphia Works as a Research Analyst.