Here’s a roundup of what’s buzzing in the social sector this week.
- The Chronicle of Philanthropy shared tips on how to work with board members who don’t raise money.
- Wondering how to grow, engage, and support your network as you search for a job? Read our advice in this week’s networking series.
- Check out these tips for getting your volunteers active on your social network and online communities.
Yesterday was not only Valentine’s Day—it was also a way to celebrate generosity and work to end violence. Listen as people try to answer the question “What is Love?” in the video from Jubilee Project for Generosity Day.
- Check out these videos of One Billion Rising, a new movement started to combat violence against women.
- For something a little more humorous, watch this video for Water.org, where actor Matt Damon pledges to not use the bathroom until everyone in the world has access to clean water and sanitation. Keep your eyes peeled for cameos from other famous actors as well.
What news do you have to share?