As Idealist Careers approaches its fourth year in publication, we have a lot to celebrate. What began as a daily short article to support nonprofit job seekers like you find, love, and land the jobs of your dreams, has evolved into a fuller, more robust resource. We’ve developed worksheets, guides, even email-based classes to cover your job search needs.
Reflecting on these milestones, we wanted to reach out to some very special people: YOU.
Whether you’ve just found us or have been reading since 2013, we want to know how far you’ve come, too.
If Idealist Careers has helped your job search in any way, we want to know! We invite you to share a story or small anecdote about your career journey. What have you learned from reading Idealist Careers? Get in touch and let us know!
You can use the following questions to help frame your entry, but you’re welcome to structure your submission in whatever way you see fit:
- How long were you looking for work?
- In what field?
- What was your networking strategy?
- What is one piece of advice you read on Idealist Careers that improved your job search?
- What steps did you take to find and land your dream job?
- What’s your favorite part of your new job?
- What advice would you give to other job seekers like you?
Please send your response to firstname.lastname@example.org by Mon, Jan 9th. We look forward to hearing from you!