Have you ever found yourself in the perfect home, with a perfect job, but the imperfect situation that the two are in completely different locations? Aching hearts don’t just reside in long distance relationships; finding a job of your dreams that’s thousands of miles from home can be just as heartbreaking.
But it’s time to wipe those tears away, my Idealists, because now you can search for remote job, internship, volunteer, and action opportunities on our site!
For those of you who shine when you get to coordinate, there are a series of remote coordination jobs currently available.
- Groundswell International, an organization that works with impoverished villages to create farmer-led agroecology, needs a Latin America and Caribbean Coordinator to support their programs. The position offers a great mix of travel and remote work!
- The Children’s Advocacy Center for the Pikes Peak Region also has a remote opportunity that involves travel and working from home. If you live in one of the 13 Western states, then this Outreach Coordinator position may be a perfect fit.
- The Association for Women’s Rights in Development, an internationalist feminist organization, is seeking a Program Coordinator to work with their Feminist Resource Mobilization Program.
- Acutedge, a Salesforce.com Foundation partner, is a consulting firm that serves nonprofits and public sectors. Based in Philadelphia, this organization needs an Account Executive who can either work with them in Philadelphia or from a home office.
- On the media side of things, The Sauti Yetu Center for African Women needs a Marketing and Communications Consultant, and the Cancer Research Institute needs a Community Manager/Web and Social Media Specialist.
There are also many remote assistant positions currently listed for anyone newer to the workforce.
- Sierra Leadership needs a Research Assistant to gather information related to socially/environmentally conscious business and leadership development.
- Project Extreme, a nonprofit who works with at-risk teens and their families, needs a Scheduling Coordinator to arrange meetings for their executive director, while the Center for Nonprofit Success is looking for a Speaker Recruiter to help find speakers for upcoming nonprofit sessions.
- Finally, for the word-lovers out there: RH Reality Check is hiring an Editorial Assistant to work with their VP/Managing Editor.
Here at Idealist, we don’t take Dorothy’s words lightly. So click those heels and your mouse away to find the best opportunity for you!