So, you want to start a nonprofit? There are no shortcuts or easy tips to follow. However, there are plenty of resources to help you figure out your next steps. Here are nine articles to explore:
- Ask yourself these five questions to jumpstart your research.
- Believe it or not, there is quite a bit of paper work and planning involved in starting a nonprofit. Here are the nuts-and-bolts you need to know.
- From one social entrepreneur to another: “Build your network.”
- Starting a nonprofit can be a lonely endeavor. Here’s how to find and cultivate a supportive community.
- Maybe you’ve already started a nonprofit on the side and are ready to work on it full-time? Make sure you’ve mastered these nine fundamentals before you make the leap.
- Sometimes your plan for starting a nonprofit fails. Here’s how one founder handled initial setbacks and lessons she learned.
- Above all, you’ll need to know how to work with volunteers.
- You’ll also need money. Learn how to get on the radar of foundations as a new nonprofit.