Interested in working in The Constitution State? The Fall is here and it’s lovely in the Fall, so take a look at some of the listings for positions in Connecticut currently active on Idealist! We’re spotlighting jobs and organizations in CT this month because of our partnership with PSEG
- Columbus House in Middletown, CT is looking for a Housing Specialist to help them in their mission to serve the homeless. This position would be great for someone with a valid driver’s license and three years of relevant experience working with the homeless.
- The Westport Arts Center, located in (you guessed it!) Westport, CT, is looking for a full-time Development Director to join their team. The center is dedicated to preserving Westport’s rich cultural heritage, and the Development Director would help with donor database management.
- If you have over 10 years of fundraising experience, you could be the next Senior Director of Individual Philanthropy at the Save the Children US Headquarters in Fairfield, CT. Save the Children is an international NGO dedicated to children’s rights.
- A Connecticut education reform organization called ConnCAN (Connecticut Coalition for Achievement Now) needs part-time Community Canvassers based in Norwalk. By interacting with people in residential neighborhoods, canvassers will help the organization in their grassroots efforts to support Connecticut public school students.
- If you’re a resident of New Haven, check out this Job Coach position at the New Haven Works Jobs Pipeline. This job involves case management for job seekers, and requires knowledge of the social services available in New Haven, CT.
Idealist has many more listings for open positions at nonprofits in Connecticut, so if nothing above caught your interest, don’t forget to do a search!