Ahhh, Summer. This might not typically be the time of year that people think about finding new jobs. With the kickoff to the season happening at the end of the month, you might be swayed to put your job search on hold to enjoy the warm sun and sand.
But not so fast! Before you get out your sunscreen and barbeque gear, sign up for our free email-based class on crafting a great resume! You can get started next week and be finished just in time to celebrate Memorial Day weekend! Get your resume woes out of the way now so your holiday weekend (and your summer job search) can be smooth sailing. If you’re ready to recreate your career, get a boost with this class!
Sign up before Sunday, May 8th 11:59pm EDT!
Idealist Careers: Write a Stand-Out Resume
Writing a resume can be a frustrating process for even the most confident job seeker. We take some of the guesswork out of resume writing by providing tips and tactics you can put to work immediately. This is one of our most robust classes; you’ll receive worksheets and videos on how to make your resume shine!
- Lesson 1: Know Your Resume Score
- Lesson 2: Analyze the Job Description
- Lesson 3: Match Your Experience and Skills to the Job
- Lesson 4: Start Rewriting Your Resume
- Lesson 5: Get Feedback on Your Resume
Notes about the class:
- The class is free! Please share with others whom you think would benefit!
- Registration closes
on Sunday, May 8th at 11:59pm EDT!
- You’ll receive five lessons over the course of two and a half weeks. The first lesson will be sent Monday, May 9th.
- The class is email-based and you can go at your own pace. There no webinars, office hours, or in-person meetings.
- We created a private online discussion group. To participate, please apply to join the group. In this group, you can share tips, ask questions, and connect with each other.
Have questions? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org or chime in below.