This February, in collaboration with Fundamentum, Idealist Careers brings you a free email-based class designed to help you determine your best fit and find a job you love in 2016.
You know you want a new job, but do you know what kind of work would be best for you? To help you out, Fundamentum’s coaching team gives you the tools you need to determine whether or not an organization and a role would be a good fit. Here is the lesson plan:
- Lesson 1: Know Yourself
- Lesson 2: Set Goals for Growth
- Lesson 3: Read Between the Lines of a Job Description
- Lesson 4: Explore an Organization’s Culture
- Lesson 5: Organize Your (Re)search
Ready to sign up?! We can’t wait to have you in class!
Notes about the classes:
- This class is free! Please share with others whom you think would benefit!
- Registration closes Tuesday, February 9th at noon EST!
- You’ll receive five lessons over two weeks. The first lesson for each class will be sent Wednesday, February 10th. The last lesson for each class will be sent, Monday, February 22nd.
- These are email-based classes. There are no webinars, office hours, or in-person meetings.
- You are invited to join our private Google discussion group so you can share tips, ask questions, and connect with each other.
Have questions? Send them to email@example.com or chime in below.