You can find all sorts of jobs on Idealist. From entry level administrative positions to the Director of an international nonprofit, the site has a bit of everything. To highlight that, this week we’re focusing on a specific field that requires some unique talents. If you’ve got experience in graphic design, check out these jobs!
- Work in a lovely setting while putting your computer graphics knowledge to good use at the Marine Environmental Research Institute in Blue Hill, Maine.
- Encourage the full inclusion of LGBT Jews in Jewish life with Keshet in Boston as a Graphic Design and Communications Associate. Take your skills south to New Haven and check out this VISTA position at Housing Services of New Haven.
- New York City is a great place to search for a career in graphic design. You could help nonprofits develop a digital presence at a consulting business, or combine your social media savvy with graphic design knowledge at Hazon. Venture into the art world with a part-time job at the Heart Gallery or this Graphic Designer job at Symphony Space.
- If you’ve got experience in marketing along with your graphic design degree, take a look at this management job with the Garrison Institute in New York State.
- For those just having graduated from college with a degree in graphic design, this job in Philly is a great place to start your career.
- Designers with an interest in international affairs should head to Washington, D.C. and apply for this position with World Justice Project.
- Work outside the Capital with at the National Wildlife Federation’s Headquarters in Reston, Virginia. Just bring along 5 years of professional experience.
- Move to one of the most beautiful places in the world and serve as a Communications Director with the Jackson Hole Conservation Alliance in Wyoming.
- Of course, the West Coast is not bereft of graphic design positions. Become a Senior Designer in San Francisco, a Web Producer in Oakland, or a Marketing Coordinator in Los Angeles.
Good luck, and happy job hunting!