Happy New Year!
We know that during this time of year, many people are eager to find new jobs. To help you out, we’re relaunching our free email-based class on crafting a great resume. If you’re ready to recreate your career in 2017, get a boost with this class!
Idealist Careers: Write a Stand-Out Resume
Writing a resume can be a frustrating process for even the most confident job seeker. We take some of the guesswork out of resume writing by providing tips and tactics you can put to work immediately. This is one of our most robust classes; you’ll receive worksheets and videos on how to make your resume shine!
- Lesson 1: Know Your Resume Score
- Lesson 2: Analyze the Job Description
- Lesson 3: Match Your Experience and Skills to the Job
- Lesson 4: Start Rewriting Your Resume
- Lesson 5: Get Feedback on Your Resume- Who Should You Seek Out?
Notes about the class:
- The class is free! Please share with others whom you think would benefit!
- Registration closes
on Sunday, Jan 8th at 11:59pm EST!
- You’ll receive five lessons over two weeks. The first lesson will be sent Monday, Jan 9th.
- The class is email-based and you can go at your own pace. There no webinars, office hours, or in-person meetings.
- We created a private online discussion group. To participate, please apply to join the group. In this group, you can share tips, ask questions, and connect with each other.
Have questions? Send them to email@example.com or chime in below.